Success in Selling Art Prints Means Knowing How to Price Art Prints
Selling art prints is a time-honored tradition that spans decades, and a virtual who's who of the fine art world. Today, fine artists are dealing with an evolving business market that is both confusing and challenging.
How artists sell originals and reproductions has changed. While once reliable distribution channels are becoming less effective, newer models are allowing artists to sell direct and have more control of their art business.
Having effective pricing on your prints is more important than ever. Overprice your work and you will lose sales. If you underprice your work, you will lose profit. Fortunately, you have fantastic tools to help research to dial in what will be best for you.
Do You Have Art Marketing Questions Like These?
- Can I strictly rely on selling my work in galleries to make a decent living?
- What new distribution systems should I be embracing, or at least checking out?
- Should I create fine art reproductions of my work to help me find new buyers and create new revenue streams.
- How do I sell fine art print reproductions?
- How do I most advantageously price digital fine art prints?
- Should I describe them as giclees, or use some other terminology?
Buy the how to sell art prints book and get the how to price art prints e-book free!
You can get answers to the above questions and to many more when you order the books above. They are on a special bundle offer now at great savings to you. You pay the normal $29.95 price for the How to Profit from the Art Print Market, 2nd Edition, you get the How to Price Digital Fine Art Prints e-book (A $14.99 value) free with your order.
Blogging For Artists Is a Powerful Marketing Tool
I believe in blogging for visual artists as a marketing tool. And, I believe it is most effective when artists share as much information about how to sell art prints and how to price art prints as possible in my blog posts. If you are a regular reader, then you already know most of the advice in my posts applies to all visual artists, and not just those selling prints. Check out the archives and you will find them full of practical art marketing advice. Better yet, you get it delivered at my best rock bottom price, which is FREE.
Free is Good. Asking for the Business Is Great
I encourage artists to give freely of themselves in their blogging, and to avoid making every post about them and their work. You can't bore people into buying from you, and only talking about yourself and your work. Give your own advice away, share your knowledge and passion for the arts, educate your readers about art in your city and region, and around the world. They will love you for it.
That said, I also urge artists to be proud of their work and to be shameless, within the bounds of good taste and judgment, in promoting their work. Since I believe in walking my talk. As such, I am shamelessly asking for your business here. To entice you further, I have a great offer for you.
Buy One Book and Get One Free!
If you want to learn how to launch a career in the art print market and how to sell art prints in the most effective way, you won't find a better source of information than my 300-page book on the subject. The e-book on how to price art prints is loaded with great advice from 10 industry experts who offer invaluable insights and opinions on the best way to price your work
CLICK HERE to go to the Order Page.
If you live in or around Southern California, check this out.
The Road to Art Marketing Success Workshop
A new, innovative art marketing workshop designed get your art seen and sold!
A new workshop location for The Road to Art Marketing Success workshop is scheduled for Saturday, May 5. It will be held in San Diego, CA from 9 am - 1 pm. To register or learn more, CLICK HERE.
As an attendee, you will learn more details about how to use blogging for artists as an effective marketing tool. More importantly, you will learn
- How to identify the best marketing tools for you, based on your needs, skills and resources.
- How to blend the use of those tools into a powerful, effective marketing program that is sure to deliver increasingly improving results for your art career.
- How your blog will be a great tool to grow your email marketing list.
- Why email marketing is far from dead, and how to get maximum returns from using yours.
- Much, much more on how to grow awareness for your work and convert it into sales.